新山工厂出售出租 Factory For Sale In Johor Bahru Jb I Property Property Guru Factory Listing Rent Rental Industrial Property Iskandar Zone Map I Park Sac I Park Indahpura

Jb Studio For Rent Flats For Rent In Johor Bahru Johor Malaysia

Taman Pelangi Single Storey House For Rent Johor Bahru Intermediate 1 Sty Terrace Link House 3 Bedrooms For Rent Iproperty Com My


No Longer Available Semi D At Johor Bahru For Rent Jalan Mohd Amin 1 Johor Bahru Johor 5 Bedrooms 2800 Sqft Semi Detached Houses Cluster Houses For Rent By Jamie Tan Rm 2 200 Mo 29724986
![]()
For Rent Johore Bahru Land House Listings And Prices Page 2 Waa2

Johor Bahru Bungalow House For Sale In Horizon Hill Malaysia Real Estate Property

The Aliff Residences For Sale In Johor Bahru Propsocial

8000sqft Bungalow For Rent In Johor Bahru Property Rentals On Carousell
Here Are The 5 Hotspots In Johor To Look Out For In 2021
House For Sale And Rent In Johor Bahru Home Facebook

Property For Rent In Johor Bahru Johor Propertyguru Malaysia